Wednesday, February 10, 2016

NSE Semi-Finalist

My name is Anne and I am a semi-finalist for the National Spanish Exam Teacher Study Abroad Scholarship in Spain or Costa Rica!!



I'm trying not to let myself get too excited just yet . . . .

If I'm chosen to go to Costa Rica, I'm most looking forward to enjoying the tropical climate, eating the fresh fruits and vegetables, learning about the local ecosystems - especially the cloud forest and the marine life, and getting to know the people. 

If I'm chosen to go to Spain, I'm most looking forward to seeing the architecture - especially the castles, visiting every art museum I can squeeze in, trying authentic paella, enjoying the evening with new-found friends and tapas, and finally getting to know the birthplace of the language I love. 

Wherever my trail might lead me, I'm honored to be considered for this scholarship.  I cannot wait to experience every little thing and document the experience with photos, video, and anecdotes.

--AnneK

2 comments: