Wednesday, July 13, 2016

La Arquitectura Española

One of the things I love most when I travel is the local architecture.  I love buildings and I love art and architecture combines both so well.







Spain has a lot of old buildings that are filled with character and beautiful architectural touches like carved doors, wrought iron windows, and colonial embelishments.  So many people here take the time to put pots of flowers in their windows or on their balconies too.  It really is very lovely just walking around and taking it all in.







Of course there are modern buildings here as well and they too have their own elegance, but there are plenty of those back home so they don't catch my eye in quite the same way.

I am sure I will be capturing some more of these wonderful old buildings in the days to come!

Hasta pronto,

--AnneK

No comments:

Post a Comment