Thursday, July 7, 2016

Las Clases

I have been enrolled in the Programa Superior through MLSA here at Universidad Compultense in Madrid.  I have two two-hour classes every day and they have been very challenging so far - in a good way.  It's great to be immersed in the language and the culture, while studying linguistics and pedagogy.  (Literature classes are also being offered, but I didn't choose them because literature isn't really my thing.)



I have been impressed with the professors, the classes, the quality of the facilities - everything is top-notch.  There are some differences in teaching style that I've noticed; things are very lecture-centered for example and the homework has been very challenging.  But I'm learning so much!



One of my professors gave me permission to tape a bit of the lecture this morning.  You can here the lovely Spanish accent quite clearly.  :-)

I caught myself saying "grathias" today!

--AnneK



No comments:

Post a Comment